How do I create a team?
The captain of the team must first register as an individual race participant.
- Click on the “Register Now” button (on right side of page) OR click here.
- Make selection of run category
- Select participant (yourself)
- Scroll down to “Participant Information” and complete/confirm your information
- Continue to scroll down page to “TEAM INFORMATION”
There are three options: Do you want to join or create a team?
- Join A Team
- Create A Team
Select “Create A Team” and it will request the “Team Name” and “Team Description”.
Complete this information, and continue to scroll down to complete the individual registration.
- When the captain has completed their registration with the team information, the team is created.
- Subsequent registrants can click on the “Join A Team” option and the Team Name will be in the drop down box of teams. Below is additional information.
Open teams, no limit to number of participants per team
Corporate Teams not limited to employees of the company, family and friends can participate
Corporations may have more than one team if desired
Multiple teams from the same company will be added together for participants and fundraising
Goal is to encourage team building and fun competition for a company
One Military Division
One School Division
Two Corporate Divisions
Company greater than 1,000 employees
Company less than 1,000 employees
Completes team registration form
Team members sign up online individually
Encourages employee participation
Coordinated packet pick-up for all team members
Team members registered after May 31st will not be included
Ensures competitive team members are employees of the company
Provides competitive team members names 1 week prior to event
Coordiantes gathering competitive team members’ chip times for competitive award
Largest Corporate Team (2 Awards)
Largest Military Branch Team
Largest School Team
Team with highest total contributions
Corporate – Total time of 5 member team (2 Awards)
- 3 males, 2 females (remember all 5 team members must be employees of the company)
School – Total time of fastest 5 individuals
- 3 males, 2 females